Wondering how to change the outlook settings for AOL mail on your Android device? Well, this is quite a simple procedure and can be completed by following an easy set of instructions. However, one needs to log in to his account before initiating this procedure. Once you are logged in, just follow the quick instructions that I have furnished in this article. In case you are not satisfied with how your AOL mail looks or shows up on your Android phone, then you can customize its view settings. By customizing the necessary settings on your Android device, you can change its preview pane, a reading pane, labels, and sender names, hide columns, and do much more.
With that known, let us now proceed ahead with the procedure to customize the settings of your AOL mail on an Android device. Before you begin, please make sure that your device has an active internet connection and then go through the steps given below.
Steps to customize AOL settings on an Android device
After following the steps given below, you will be able to access the outlook pane of AOL Mail Login account and then make the necessary changes:
- To begin with, go to the official website of AOL.
- Or, you can download the AOL app from the Google Play Store.
- After this, you need to sign in to access your AOL account.
- When you sign in, you need to navigate to the section where your username is written.
- Under it, click on the "Options" tab.
- And, then choose the "Customize" option.
- Make the preferred customizations.
- After you have made the changes, click on the "X" option.
That is How to change Android outlook for AOL mail. If you are not satisfied with the information furnished here, then you can go to the official website of AOL, navigate to its help section, and then click choose the most relevant article to know more about it.