You get a Norton subscription every month when you buy a Norton product. What if you do not want to renew your Norton product or wish to cancel after a certain time? To get rid of any subscription fees, you can cancel your Norton subscription. You have many options for canceling your Norton subscription. If you are unsure how to cancel a Norton subscription online, you can follow these instructions:
- Sign in to Norton first.
- Click on the My Subscriptions tab.
- Look for Manage Settings at the top of this page.
- You will then be able to click on the Cancel tab. Follow the instructions on the screen to cancel your subscription.
Contact Norton to Cancel Your Subscription
If you're unable to cancel your Norton subscriptions online and are still unsure how to cancel norton subscription them, you can contact Norton using the following options:
- Live Chat with Norton: To cancel your subscription, you can use the Chat Now option on Norton's official website. You can also chat live with experts using the Chat Now option.
- Social Media - Contact Norton to get help via social media.
- Phone Support You can also seek expert assistance by calling the number listed on the Contact Us page.
Can I cancel my Norton Antivirus subscription?
Norton Antivirus Terms of Cancellation and Refund
You can cancel your Norton Antivirus subscription by following the cancellation terms.
- You can reach customer service if you aren't satisfied with Norton Services. You may be eligible for a refund, subject to certain restrictions. You can cancel your contract at any time.
- Your services that include shipping, handling, or other taxes are not refundable. This exception is subject to change depending on the country and state.
- You must consent to the uninstallation of all copies of Norton software and their removal if you wish to cancel or return Norton's service.
- You can cancel, return or get a refund depending on the purchase method.
- You can cancel customer support to have it done immediately or quickly.
Cancelling Norton Subscriptions:
You can cancel your Norton subscription by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the My subscription option to cancel the subscription. It is important to cancel your subscription before the billing date, as it can take some time. Contact support if you need a refund if your services have been renewed.
- The subscription will not automatically renew after cancellation. Protection continues for the remainder of the term.
- According to Norton's refund policy, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- You can cancel any subscription you've purchased in a bundle.
- You can cancel any part of the bundle but other services will not be affected. This will affect the annual subscription price.
Norton support can be reached if you still have questions about the services. You can find the contact information on Norton's official website.
Norton antivirus offers premium protection tools for your computer. There are many plans available so users can choose the best plan for them. You can also install Norton antivirus on multiple systems with one subscription. A yearly subscription will be provided and you can access Norton's tools from the device. To access the tools, the subscription must be renewed after it expires. You can choose to purchase 2 or 3-year plans if you are looking for Norton antivirus for a longer period of time. You can also activate the auto-renewal feature in your Norton plan. For all Norton plans, auto-renewal may not be available. For auto-renewal, you will need to visit the Norton subscription page. Your Norton will automatically renew each time you enable it. This service can be disabled manually if you do not use Norton on your computer.